Friday 5 October 2012

Another nice ride yesterday

Nice mid week ride on my own, but still did the 24 mile 100 Acres ride I've done a few times with Haribo Joe. Normally just go for about 10 - 15 miles on my own but not sure if I can do a ride this weekend, so went longer. Really pleased.

Some good times for some early segments but turned into a head wind at the half way mark and with no one to share the work with my times dropped off a bit.

Still burned over 2000 calories which is nice.

Tip: Get yourself a friend to go cycling with and take it in turns to be at the front, when riding close behind someone else, or slip streaming, you use about 30% less energy. Don't hide there all the time, work together and go further.

Cycling Buddy This is a website I saw about on TV where you can find other cyclists and routes in your area.

No comments:

Post a Comment